Counseling » How?


The School Counselor

Amanda Niaves

can be contacted

by calling the office at

(951) 767-3870 

or via email at the link below:


[email protected]



You can also request to see the Counselor by submitting an online request here.
If would like your child to participate in a student support group you can print the Permission Slip below and return it to school, or you can pick up a permission slip from your child's teacher, the office, or the counseling center.
For Staff Use Only: Cottonwood Staff Members Counseling Referral Form